Saturday, May 1, 2010

Design Typography













Today I downloaded and read through two very informative e-books; The Non-designers Design Book by Robin Williams, and Art Design in Photoshop by Steve Caplin. I decided to read up on design and specifically typography before I started my design for my DSAJ website, which is the final project for MC25B. Each book contained unique and useful information, and I will just highlight some of this here.

Non-designers Design Book

The typography section of this book was very interesting. Some excerpts:



Art design in Photoshop

This book had some good information about what NOT to do in typography. For example:





Both of these books also have tutorials, I plan on trying out one now, and according to how it goes I might blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment